Color Inspiration: Coral, Moss, Jade, and Orange

 

Coral Inspiration: Coral, Moss, Jade, and Orange


I always approach each of my paintings differently. I don't have one tried and true method to help me create. I mostly rely on instinct when creating a new artwork. 


Color Inspiration: Coral, Moss, Jade, and Orange


For instance, when I was creating my painting, "Frenetic Energy ", I knew I wanted to create something fresh and full of energy. I  gravitated towards coral, moss, orange, and jade. All invigorating and rich colors. Once I settled on the colors I let the brush determine the direction and flow of the painting. I try not to put too much thought into it or I will over think it,  and I never like the results when that happens.  


Color Inspiration: Coral, Moss, Jade, and Orange


If you would like to purchase a print of my painting Frenetic Energy (Click Here)







Popular Posts