INTERIOR INSPIRATION - BOHEMIAN CHARM

INTERIOR INSPIRATION - BOHEMIAN CHARM


I have always navigated towards bohemian style when it comes to decorating my home. I like the emphasis and focus to be on culture and world travel. I like how it showcases the heart and soul from inhabitants across the globe. Bohemian style reminds me of how much we inspire and glean from one another. So, today, I'm featuring a few pieces that you can add to your existing decor.  


INTERIOR INSPIRATION - BOHEMIAN CHARM





(I receive a commission on purchases made through links on this post)


Outdoor Macrame Hanging Chair 

(Buy Here) 



INTERIOR INSPIRATION - BOHEMIAN CHARM


Bay Isle Table 


INTERIOR INSPIRATION - BOHEMIAN CHARM


Monaco Blue Rug 


INTERIOR INSPIRATION - BOHEMIAN CHARM


Wooden Floral Mandela Design 


INTERIOR INSPIRATION - BOHEMIAN CHARM













Popular Posts