Throwback Style: I ADORE MID-CENTURY MODERN

 Clean lines, geometric shapes, and tapered silhouettes mark the liveable yet structured feel of a mid-century modern living room. Inspired by the 1950s and 60s, the look blends elements of the past with modern trends: think wood furniture, abstract art, plants, and intense accent hues. Create a perfected mid-century look with these thoughtful pieces that never sacrifice style.  



Throwback Style: I ADORE MID-CENTURY MODERN #toyastales


More Options: 

(I get commissions for purchases made through links on this post) 


Visual Comfort Mid-Century Modern Brass Round Pendant Light 

(Buy Here) 


I ADORE MID-CENTURY MODERN



Marnell Mid-Century Modern Armchair  

(Buy Here) 


I ADORE MID-CENTURY MODERN


Gus Mid-Century Modern Embassy Sofa 

(Buy Here) 


I ADORE MID-CENTURY MODERN




Retro 70s Stripes Mid-Century Modern Credenza 

(Buy Here) 


I ADORE MID-CENTURY MODERN


Popular Posts