Summer Style - Moschino Resort

 

Summer Style  - Moschino Resort


Summer is my favorite season, so, that means my summer style and wardrobe has to be on point. 


Summer Style  - Moschino Resort


I'm not the kind of person who will spend all of my money on designer pieces, but, I will use designer collections as inspiration when shopping. 


Summer Style  - Moschino Resort


One of the designer collections that I am digging right now is from Moschino's Resort line. 


Summer Style  - Moschino Resort


I just loved the retro seventies inspiration, the bold prints, and embellishments. 


Summer Style  - Moschino Resort


The crazy thing is, I'm not usually the kind of person who wears a lot of pink, but I  was loving it in this collection. 


Summer Style  - Moschino Resort


What is your favorite look?

Popular Posts