Cream of the Crop

I love retro inspired style because you get the chance to reinvent the classics with a modern twist. Today's outfit of the day is a riff on that vintage theme. While I was creating this set the images that kept floating through my mind was Sophia Loren and summertime in Capri. I imagined myself floating down old cobbled streets in this chic little number while soaking up the heat looking fabulous.


Cream of the Crop


Boohoo shirts top
boohoo.com


Fendi brown pleated skirt
$935 - liskafashion.com


Dolce Gabbana clothing
shopatvoi.com


Leather shoulder bag
uk.versace.com


Samantha Wills drop earrings
$115 - enhanceu.com.au


Makeup
pinterest.com








300x250

Comments

  1. That top and skirt goes together perfectly! I checked boohoo.com and seems like they ship to Canada so thank you, I definitely will be shopping on that site once we move. I probably won't get that skirt though, might give hubby dearest a heart attack. LOL!
    I also really love that makeup, wish I have the talent to recreate it...

    http://reflectionofsanity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. boohoo.com is a really good site for inexpensive on-trend clothing. The skirt is very expensive but any midi skirt you find will go well with a crop top.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog