My 8 Faves From the Roland Mouret Resort 2015 Collection

For his Resort 2015 Collection designer Roland Mouret decided to revisit his most popular item the "Galaxy Dress". It was still the same seamed, zipped, geometric, body conscious dress, but this time around it came in a variety of gelato colors. The vibe was more relaxed but streamlined. The best thing about this collection was it's consistent color block theme and Mouret's strength : his attention to the body and how he continues to show us how to pull of such body conscious looks.


My 8 Faves From the Roland Mouret Resort 2015 Collection

My 8 Faves From the Roland Mouret Resort 2015 Collection

My 8 Faves From the Roland Mouret Resort 2015 Collection

My 8 Faves From the Roland Mouret Resort 2015 Collection

My 8 Faves From the Roland Mouret Resort 2015 Collection

My 8 Faves From the Roland Mouret Resort 2015 Collection

My 8 Faves From the Roland Mouret Resort 2015 Collection

My 8 Faves From the Roland Mouret Resort 2015 Collection



Comments

  1. The fourth outfit I think, orange dress with the black/white/grey jacket.

    Quite like the first one too, but perhaps a little too elaborate...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I would probably wear the pieces separately.

      Delete
  2. I like the last dress the most, it is something I can easily wear.

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It works well for a petite girl, but not so much if you have a huge chest.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats