My Faves From the 3.1 Phillip Lim Resort 2015 Collection

For his Resort 2015 collection designer Phillip Lim was inspired by a mishmash of seventies-esque motifs, but of course he did it with his usual flair. He paid tribute to the era but with a twist. He referenced the looseness and prints of the era, but with a modern flourish. 



My Faves From the 3.1 Phillip Lim Resort 2015 Collection

My Faves From the 3.1 Phillip Lim Resort 2015 Collection

My Faves From the 3.1 Phillip Lim Resort 2015 Collection

My Faves From the 3.1 Phillip Lim Resort 2015 Collection



GYPSY WARRIOR

Comments

  1. Oh wow, his collection is stunning and it's wearable for real life too. I dislike collections that only look good on runaway but impractical for day to day.

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree with you there Shireen. I like all of those outfits. I'd be proud to be in the company of any woman who looked this smart.

      Delete
    2. Yes his collection is very practical. You can look chic and still be comfortable.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats