Bold Tresses - 13 Ways To Rock Bold Hair Color

Lately I have been toying with the idea of dying my hair again. It has been several years since the last time I added a few highlights, and I am ready for a change. I haven't decided on the final look yet, but I have had fun admiring other women who have made the decision to rock color in a bold way.

Bold Tresses - 13 Ways To Rock Bold Hair Color

Bold Tresses - 13 Ways To Rock Bold Hair Color

Bold Tresses - 13 Ways To Rock Bold Hair Color

Bold Tresses - 13 Ways To Rock Bold Hair Color

Bold Tresses - 13 Ways To Rock Bold Hair Color

Bold Tresses - 13 Ways To Rock Bold Hair Color

Bold Tresses - 13 Ways To Rock Bold Hair Color

What Will Catch My Eye: www.toyastales.blogspot.com


Bold Tresses - 13 Ways To Rock Bold Hair Color

Bold Tresses - 13 Ways To Rock Bold Hair Color

What Will Catch My Eye: www.toyastales.blogspot.com

Bold Tresses - 13 Ways To Rock Bold Hair Color

Bold Tresses - 13 Ways To Rock Bold Hair Color










Amrita Singh Jewelry

Comments

  1. O That's beautifull! That blue hair! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes and the haircut complements it perfectly.

      Delete
  2. I'm DREAMING about having this kind of pastel (gray, purple) hair color, but mine is dark brown and I guess that it would get quite destroyed in order to pull those shades. But if I were a blonde, I wouldn't second guess it. Lovely post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would most definitely go to a professional when changing your hair color drastically to limit the amount of damage done, but maybe a temporary dye will be less damaging.

      Delete
  3. Gosh, the hairs are just too pretty. I have been wanting to colour my hair lilac for the longest time but hubby dearest never fails to remind me that I am a *cough* middle age mother, LOL!

    http://reflectionofsanity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, men are good for those friendly reminders. I'm turning 35 tomorrow, and I think I am past the age where I can rock a full head of color, but I think I can pull off a few highlights.

      Delete
  4. I really like the first hair color!
    But it should be done right by the hair dresser, cause a lot can go wrong with that

    Love
    Karlien

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Karlien. Unless you have experience with coloring hair I would go to a professional for the best results.

      Delete
  5. I love these bold hair colors! From time to time I dye my hair super bright red but it is so much work to keep it so bright! LOL! Love the new pastel hair trend! The colors are so gorgeous!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Red is one of the hardest hair colors to maintain, but when done right it is so fab. It took a while for the pastel hair tend to grow on me but I think my favorites are the lavender purple and cotton candy pink. Which is so funny considering I hardly ever wear pastels.

      Delete
  6. I love having colored hair! I know from experience silver is harder to maintain, so im personally slowly transitioning to purple/lavender. Great Inspiration Post :)

    xx Sera | STARDUSTBOHEMIAN.COM
    (IG: @TheStardustBohemian)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Marni Madder Print Dress