My 9 Faves From Escada Resort 2015 Collection

The brand Escada is known for their bold prints, but I also loved some of their solid pieces as well. Some of my favorite offerings from the brand was their evening gowns. I appreciate how they offered things for a woman who prefers a bit more coverage but still wants to be distinctive.

My 9 Faves From Escada Resort 2015 Collection

My 9 Faves From Escada Resort 2015 Collection

My 9 Faves From Escada Resort 2015 Collection

My 9 Faves From Escada Resort 2015 Collection

My 9 Faves From Escada Resort 2015 Collection

My 9 Faves From Escada Resort 2015 Collection

My 9 Faves From Escada Resort 2015 Collection

My 9 Faves From Escada Resort 2015 Collection




KBA67FIN_300x250

Comments

  1. The last dress is simply stunning !
    bloandbru.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so classic and elegant. I can see some starlet rocking it on the red carpet.

      Delete
  2. My favourite here is the fifth one, red with the gold ring on the left shoulder.
    No 8 is similar, I like that too...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see red catches your eye as well Ray. The gold detailing adds that extra special touch.

      Delete
  3. The baby blue blazer with white pants is gorgeous! I am honestly a huge fan of your site, fingers crossed I will start dressing better. xx

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I really appreciate your support. It is so hard to stand out in the blogging world now-a-days especially if you do not do a lot of personal ootd post. But I keep on trying to put out post and ideas that are slightly different, but it is hard not to get burned out.
      That blazer so chic. The cut works for a variety of body types and it instantly makes you look pulled together.

      Delete
  4. Loved the second and third pictures and that black coat with the gold embellished detailing! So incredibly elegant!
    Lauren
    http://laurenmariesreveries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes their detailing is perfection, and I'm loving the chicness of the suit.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog