My Faves From the Matthew Williamson Resort 2015 Collection

For his Resort 2015 Collection designer Matthew Williamson has returned to his boho roots. He has always had a way with bright colors and prints. His clothes has a certain lightness to them, and this season he did not disappoint. This collection was sweet, innocent, exciting, and effortless.


My Faves From the Matthew Williamson Resort 2015 Collection

My Faves From the Matthew Williamson Resort 2015 Collection

My Faves From the Matthew Williamson Resort 2015 Collection






aug MM 300x250  6

Comments

  1. How chic is that leopard print shoes?! I absolutely love it!

    http://reflectionofsanity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are gorgeous. I like how they styled with more than one outfit so you can see how versatile they are.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It is feminine and chic. Perfect to transition into Fall.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog