Power Trio - Black, White , and Blue

I'm always looking for an easier way to put an outfit together, and one system over the years that has helped me in getting dressed is by putting together power trios. A power trio is a combination of colors that always work well together. For me that usually consists of two neutrals paired with a pop of color. This system has helped me narrow my choices down in the mornings, and makes dressing faster. It also works well for me when I'm trying to decide which accessories or makeup to pair with an outfit.

Power Trio - Black, White , and Blue


A line skirt
ustrendy.com


Forever New black shoes
$75 - forevernew.com.au



NYX mascara
$34 - nelly.com


Liquid eyeliner
stilacosmetics.com


Lip treatment
$13 - uk.loccitane.com


Beauty product
eyeslipsface.com


Wilfred blouse
aritzia.com







aug MM 300x250  5

Comments

  1. Beautiful pieces and in my favourite colours, black and white, I'm boring, I know. LOL! But that heels are what caught my eyes the most. Have you ordered shoes online before? I have always been a little hesitant about it because I am not sure if it'll actually fit me, the same goes to foundations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I order most of my shoes online. I rarely go to the store to try on and purchase. Actually all of my shopping is done online. I go by my actual measurements instead of sizes. That way I hardly make mistakes.

      Delete
  2. I hadn't heard of power trios before but they sound like a brilliant idea! And white and black, the perfect example! I think that top and skirt look awesome... something I wouldn't mind owning myself.

    http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/08/legacy-glow-book-review-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Power trios is something I made up. Sometimes I can be a bit of a control freak when it comes to dressing and decorating a home. Plus I have this idea that visually thinks look better in a group of three. Anything under three can fall flat or be underwhelming.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog