My 5 Favorites From LAmade

Born in Los Angeles in 2004, LAmade has and continues to be the embodiment of Southern California style. The LAmade aesthetic is unique yet understated; the goal is to achieve the perfect harmony of soft "go to" basics with chic novelty pieces. All of LAmade's designs are devoted to impeccable fit, quality and effortless sexy sensibility.  


My 5 Favorites From LAmade
LAmade Thermal Dress (Buy Here)
My 5 Favorites From LAmade
LAmade Short Sleeve Lounge Hoodie (Buy Here)
My 5 Favorites From LAmade
LAmade Black Label Convert Zip Jacket (Buy Here)
My 5 Favorites From LAmade
LAmade Jackie Pullover (Buy Here)
My 5 Favorites From LAmade
LAmade Lily Sweater Hoodie (Buy Here)




Korean Beauty Sale Up to 50% off

Comments

  1. Ohh, I do like everything that you featured here, LaToya. The clothes are very 'me' and pretty much my style. Never heard of this brand but I'm going over to check out their site.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have some great casual separates.

      Delete
  2. Never heard of that brand before! love what you have picked though! <3
    Chloe xx
    http://chloebee1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are not as well known but they have great offerings on their website.

      Delete
  3. I'm loving that structured jacket. Great selections.


    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving that structured jacket. Great selections.


    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sweaters, they're a little see through for me, but I would wear a Cami underneath.

    www.tipsyheelz.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree that everyone probably should. A flesh colored one will give you the same effect, or if you are bolder a contrasting color cami could be a fun option.

      Delete
  6. The crochet tops appeal and I rather like the jacket too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes great pieces that will last the test of time.

      Delete
  7. I haven't heard of them before, but their clothing looks pretty cool from what I am seeing. I would definitely buy the thermal dress and the lounge hoodie if this were me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the thermal dress. It is a great way to show your feminine side without sacrificing comfort.

      Delete
  8. Third outfit is my favorite. I don't know this brand, thanks for sharing! Kisses from Italy and thank you for stopping at my blog. I'm very happy for you comment.
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. Your blog is always a great fashion read, and as always thanks for stopping by.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Marni Madder Print Dress