My 5 Favorite Denim Rompers for Summer 2015

Rompers have a certain ease about them that is undeniable. You put one on and you already have a complete outfit, and unlike a dress you have more range of motion ( you can pick something off the ground and not worry about giving an x-rated peep show). Add a bit of denim, the classic American staple, and you take the comfort level up notch. With denim you balance the girlishness of a romper with a utilitarian tomboy vibe. It is the perfect little mix! 

My 5 Favorite Denim Rompers
Blue Earth Denim Romper (Buy Here)
My 5 Favorite Denim Rompers
True Religion Button Down Romper (Buy Here) 

My 5 Favorite Denim Rompers
Forever 21 Belted Romper (Buy Here)

My 5 Favorite Denim Rompers
Forever 21 Frayed Hem Denim Romper (Buy Here)

My 5 Favorite Denim Rompers
7 For All Mankind Denim Military Romper (Buy Here)









Comments

  1. Okay, I must admit that this is the first time I see denim romper! The second one is really pretty!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm surprised they have been all over in the States.

      Delete
  2. I love denim on denim and these are nice selections , i particularly like the first picture.


    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the first one too because of the length. I think it could work for a variety of shapes.

      Delete
  3. I almost bought one last week. Really in love with the 3rd one. ;)

    Take care and keep in touch!
    Please stop by every Wednesday for Color and Grace Fashion link up! :)

    Grace
    http://colorandgrace.com 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The third one is chic and super affordable.

      Delete
  4. I think I prefer the first one. The necklace just takes my eye off the harshness of the denim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm surprised you could tolerate any of them. I know how much you hate denim. lol

      Delete
  5. I like picture 1, it looks absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving rompers lately, especially denim ones ;)
    Come join the giveaway on my blog:
    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/2015/08/banggood-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are an interesting spin on the trend.

      Delete
  7. Oh, I am definitely in love with the denim kind of rompers! They just make me so happy in general :) I love the look of all of these ones, and I need to have my own to add to the collection soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet you would look great in one. You should give it a try.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Marni Madder Print Dress