Bohemian Blues Coastal Bedroom Decor

Bohemian Blues Coastal Bedroom Decor www.toyastales.blogspot.com
Designer Unknown
I love this image of a coastal structure and weathered deck. I love the variations of blues and grays. Such a serene and beautiful image.

Bohemian Blues Coastal Bedroom Decor www.toyastales.blogspot.com
Designer Jodi Fleming for Fleming Distinctive Homes (visit)

The second image showcases the pool area of a home designed and decorated by Jodi Fleming for Fleming Distinctive Homes. I was drawn to this particular image because of the modern furniture that was paired with bohemian and tribal inspired linens and pillows. The contrast was eye catching and the end result had a comfortable and modern edge. 

Both of these captivating images was the inspiration for today's home set. I took all of the things I loved most about the images like the variation of blues, slightly weathered fabrics, beautiful bohemian prints, and the sharp modern wood furniture.


Bohemian Blues Coastal Bedroom Decor  www.toyastales.blogspot.com

Bohemian Blues Coastal Bedroom Decor by latoyacl featuring leather beds



Dot & Bo Ravi Pendant (Buy Here) 
Vintage Thai Pillow (Buy Here) 
Sky Indigo Patchwork Duvet Cover Set (Buy Here) 
TemaHome Float Bed (Buy Here)








728x90 Fall GIF

Comments

  1. You did a fabulous job at pulling inspiration from the images and translating them into this set! I love the pillows and bohemian vibe, which I tend to prefer most in outdoor living spaces. Thanks so much for sharing, beauty, and I hope you're having the best start to your week so far!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jalisa! The images were so soothing and serene that I had to try to recreate it by capturing that vibe.

      Delete
  2. This is really beautiful. I love bohemian colors.
    http://www.glaringwaves.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. They are so comfy, lived in and cozy.

      Delete
  3. Perfect colors for bedroom. I should buy such vintage thai pillows, they look incredible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I agree. I always love to add vintage items to the home. They add a lot of character to your home.

      Delete
  4. Blue and white is my favourite, such gorgeous inspo! xx

    http://www.thatnewdress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a lovely color combination.

      Delete
  5. These are great photo inspirations. I love them all! ♥ Hope you could check out my latest travel and challenge posts. Hope to hear from you soon!

    Love, Airish
    Gorgeous Glance
    http://www.airishabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and I will make sure to check out your latest post.

      Delete
  6. So beautiful, completely my style!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It is totally my style too!

      Delete
  7. Great color combos make me tear up. NO JOKE! I love the harmony of those photos!
    Dora www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thank you so much Dora! I can understand the emotional connection.

      Delete
  8. Nice!
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this style. It's very tranquil. Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I wanted it to achieve a certain level of tranquility and to be really serene.

      Delete
  10. I love how you take inspirations for the images and put together the set, it's beautiful and gives such a relaxing vibe.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Shireen! I love finding inspiration from the beautiful world that surrounds us. This time it was the comforting stillness of the coast.

      Delete
  11. This is a very beautiful inspo. I love the bohemian vibe. I find it relaxing and perfect for outdoor space. Thanks for another amazing share! xx


    http://www.prettyweirdbombshell.com/4-workout-motivation-tips/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the original outside space and wanted to recreate it for the bedroom and achieve the same harmony.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats