Nothing Says Cool-Girl Edge Quite Like Fringe Detailing

I'm really digging fringe. I love the movement and swing of the ornamentation. It always has a festive and fun appeal and adds a little flair to an article of clothing. Fringe is associated with so many styles such as baroque style, flapper chic, and of course the bohemian trend. When it is paired with macrame or embroidery the statement it makes is folkloric and breathtaking like the top featured in today's set by Alice + Olivia. It is just simply irresistible. 

What is your favorite way to rock fringe?




Nothing Says Cool-Girl Edge Quite Like Fringe Detailing   www.toyastales.blogspot.com

Nothing Says Cool-Girl Edge Quite Like Fringe Detailing by latoyacl featuring blue ripped jeans 



Alice + Olivia Clarice Macrame Top (Buy Here) 
Ashley Dark Blue Wash Ripped Boyfriend Jeans (Buy Here) 
METAL Bat My Lashes Round Cut Out Sunglasses (Buy Here) 
Tory Burch Tassel Suede Crossbody Bag (Buy Here) 
Aquazzura Beverly Hills Suede Platform Sandals (Buy Here) 




http://gypsywarrior.com

Comments

  1. I'm really loving this whole look you've put together here, beautiful! That top is gorgeous. I love how it incorporates both embroidery and fringe, truly giving of some fab boho vibes. Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you're having a great week so far, beauty!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I was going for an ultra cool boho vibe.

      Delete
  2. Loving the details! Such a great look.

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alice + Olivia's pieces are often some of my favourites. These are fun pieces, especially when fringe is involved. I also like the orange crossbody bag. Have a wonderful day and thanks for the blog love. x/Madison
    FASHION TALES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The outfit needed a burst of color and orange totally worked with this look

      Delete
  4. Wow these picks are amazing, I love the black embroidered top, so cool!

    yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  5. yess! fringe is so 70s and cool!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree it represents the 70s well.

      Delete
  6. I have yet to buy anything with fringe! LOL! I am soooo behind time, sigh....

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol probably not Shireen. If a trend speaks to you, you will naturally gravitate towards it.

      Delete
  7. i love the monogramed tops!
    xoxo
    Patinka
    www.patinkasworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect outfit :)
    http://tinachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes to fringe! I absolutely love it! Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love fringe too! It has just the right of movement to keep me interested.

      Delete
  10. Beautiful look! I really like the chunky heel. Plus the top is super chic x

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chunky heels are a must have this season. Plus my feet need a break from flat sandals and skinny heels.

      Delete
  11. Look maravilhoso amei, obrigado pela visita.
    Blog: https://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome pix! I love the hat too!
    xoxo
    Patinka
    www.patinkasworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm not a big fan of fringe but this top looks fabulous^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I understand. It can be a very polarizing trend.

      Delete
  14. What a GREAT outfit idea!!!! That top is my fave of the roundup.

    Xoxo,
    www.fashionlingual.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I still need some shades like that!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats