All Bundled Up

Dresses are a year round staple in my wardrobe. Even when the temperature starts to drop I still find myself gravitating towards one. So I have always found ways to keep it cute while staying bundled up by adding a few key pieces. 

Tips:
- A wool coat is super warm, hard wearing, and wind-resistant. Add a dash of color for extra style points on gloomy winter days.
- A beanie hat is stylish and warm. Make sure it has a tight knit so it will not cause hair breakage.
- A tall flat boot will keep your feet warm and dry when the snow starts to fall. Make sure to spray a leather and suede protector to maintain them throughout the season.



All Bundled Up


Tea dress
$31 - newlook.com




Federica Moretti wool hat
$65 - farfetch.com









728x90 holiday

Comments

  1. I stopped wearing dress almost immediately after arriving here. LOL! But these are great tips to staying warm, Toya. I have a beanie hat, hubby bought me one but I have yet to wear it. It feels a little awkward to have it on my head...just another thing that I have to get used to.

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to wear my beanie pushed down further in the front with a side bang, but you are right you have to play with it a bit to find the perfect angle that suits you.

      Delete
  2. In Belgium it's way too cold to wear dresses now, unfortunally! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It gets below zero here in Wisconsin and I still wear dresses but with leggings.

      Delete
  3. Fortunately I don't have the problem of whether I should wear a dress or trousers, but I do like the items you have selected here LaToya. Red and black always go well together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Men get off so easy when it comes to fashion, lol.

      Delete
  4. Yes, dresses are the kind of thing I love to wear most as well. Sadly when it's winter I have to put them away because it gets far too cold for me here. But nice post nonetheless!

    Check out my review and giveaway: http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/11/transformed-blog-tour-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it depends on your comfort level, but if you ever decide to brave the temps in a dress this will be a helpful guide.

      Delete
  5. I was thinking the same as most, brrr, it's cold. For the temperatures where I live right now, you can get away with a dress if you wear think black tights!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I can understand giving it a second thought, but I am a dress gal. I have learned to cope with the weather because I'm not giving up my dresses.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats