Rugged Rascal - The Perry Ellis Collection

The clash of classic and modern has never looked as stylish as it does with Perry Ellis. This collection was refined with interesting and surprising details. The collection had pieces that were bolder than your average choices, and they accomplished that with vivid color, unusual textiles, and vibrant prints.


Rugged Rascal - Perry Ellis Spring 2015

Rugged Rascal - Perry Ellis Spring 2015

Rugged Rascal - Perry Ellis Spring 2015

Rugged Rascal - Perry Ellis Spring 2015






Comments

  1. OMG. OMG. OMG. Some of those outfits are a bit loud, certainly for somebody my age (mid-50's). I'd feel comfortable in this first one, very conspicuous in the others...

    Having said that, I do have a green suit. Perhaps I'll chase the moths out of that, take a few pics and update my Lookbook profile....!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would pay good money to see you strutting down the runway in the last outfit, Ray.... ;-)

      Delete
    2. Ray, I'd love to see a Lookbook post! Of these looks, I like the first one best too. I appreciate the tailoring and construction of them all though.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats