Into The Blue - Salvatore Ferragamo Fall/Winter 2014 (Menswear)

I love a dark navy blue on a man. It's a dramatic, sexy color, and always makes a man appear more confident when wearing it. It's a classic shade that has a lot of depth, and this season the brand Salvatore Ferragamo perfectly showcased the hue. 

Into The Blue - Salvatore Ferragamo Fall/Winter 2014 (Menswear)  http://toyastales.blogspot.com/2014/11/into-blue-salvatore-ferragamo.html

Into The Blue - Salvatore Ferragamo Fall/Winter 2014 (Menswear)  http://toyastales.blogspot.com/2014/11/into-blue-salvatore-ferragamo.html

Into The Blue - Salvatore Ferragamo Fall/Winter 2014 (Menswear)  http://toyastales.blogspot.com/2014/11/into-blue-salvatore-ferragamo.html

Into The Blue - Salvatore Ferragamo Fall/Winter 2014 (Menswear)  http://toyastales.blogspot.com/2014/11/into-blue-salvatore-ferragamo.html




Comments

  1. Thanks for another male-oriented post LaToya.

    Of the outfits pictured here, I would possibly wear the first and the last. The suit and the blouson. I rather like the design of those two, but in my experience, blue doesn't work so well with my blond hair/eyes/complexion. Blue is so much better on these darker haired guys.

    Do blonde ladies feel the same way about blue, I wonder...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they do Ray. This shade of blue can wash out someone with blond hair, but I've noticed that they tend to pick paler shades of blue. A powder blue is more complimentary.

      Delete
  2. If i was a man, i would choose the third outfit. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was loving the style of the trench too!

      Delete
  3. The first look is very dapper and smart. This is great, Toya, it's really nice that you are featuring post oriented for your male readers!

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shireen. I try to offer something for the fellas every now and then. I'm making an effort to find time to add more content for the guys.

      Delete
  4. I absolutely love this color. The first and last looks are my favorites. I'd love to see my hubby in the last jacket.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That jacket from the last look was one of my faves. I love the ombre tonal effect.

      Delete
  5. Such a great color even on a female. I love it. Thanks for sharing. May link to this post if thats ok. Have a great day. http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats