A Sporty Combination - Light & Dark

This look is perfect for just chilling or running around on a summer day. The thing I love about dresses are their versatility. They could go from very dressy to relaxed and casual. Today's dress is sports inspired. This T by Alexander Wang dress will lend your look a sharp urban element. The reflective stripe trim provide a unique finish. Plus if you are not to keen with showing off your legs just pair it with a pair of leggings and you are good to go.


A Sporty Combination - Light & Dark

A Sporty Combination - Light & Dark by latoyacl featuring circle sunglasses



T by Alexander Wang Grey Reflective Stripe Sleeveless Hood Sweatshirt Dress  
Abercrombie & Fitch Dolce Vita Dixin Sandals (Buy Here) 
Vince Cut-Out Medium Crossbody (Buy Here) 
Wildfox Steff Deluxe Sunglasses (Buy Here) 
Nars Lipstick (Buy Here) 
Cargo Cosmetics TexasLiner Liquid Eyeliner (Buy Here) 
Lord & Berry Scuba Extreme Waterproof Mascara (Buy Here) 






Comments

  1. I love that this outfit has a sporty fill, yet a little sassy, perfect to stay cool. I love the clutch and the cute sandals also:)

    www.tipsyheelz.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Sassy is a great word to describe the look.

      Delete
  2. Well said Tipsy Heelz! I totally agree with everything you said! I am also a big fan of the cool bag!

    Take care and keep in touch!

    Grace
    http://colorandgrace.com 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That bag caught my eye and I knew I had to find a way to use it.

      Delete
  3. That's an interesting outfit. All nicely matched as usual LaToya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love sporty dresses like this, and gray is definitely one of my colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You remind me of my sister she is obsessed with the color.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog