Creatively Speaking (OOTD)

Since it is Friday I decided to feature a cool and funky outfit showcasing street style. I grew up in the urban areas of my city and it is always fun to go back to my roots. This outfit combines the two things that I obsess over which is obviously art and fashion. Growing up I used to love walking past the colorful graffiti murals spray painted on the buildings. After viewing them I would try to replicate the designs in my notebooks, but as you can see I never became a world famous tagger so the next best thing is rocking a skirt like this one by McQ by Alexander McQueen.




Creatively Speaking www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales





Jonathan Simkhai Cropped Cutout Ribbed Knit Top (Buy Here) 
McQ by Alexander McQueen Jacquard Print Pencil Skirt (Buy Here) 
Casadei Sheer Ankle Bootie (Buy Here)
Christian Louboutin Rougissime Small Clutch  
Pieces Spike Earrings  
Laura Mercier Full Blown Volume Supreme Mascara (Buy Here) 
OPI Nail Polish (Buy Here)
Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick (Buy Here) 
Ecriture de Chanel Eyeliner Pen Effortless Definition (Buy Here) 











Popular Posts