Fashion Cadet

Some of my favorite sets are the ones where I showcase how to add a bit of personality to your office style. I usually showcase style ideas for someone who works in a creative field so I do not have that many rules that I have to adhere to, but unfortunately, most of us do not actually work somewhere that allows us that much freedom with the dress code. So today's set is perfect for someone who works in a business casual environment. The Warehouse dress featured is appropriate to wear to work and gives off a relaxed professional vibe. Plus if the office air conditioning is on full blast you can easily add a cardigan to the look for extra warmth. I paired this military-inspired frock with simple and classic accessories.




Fashion Cadet www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales






Warehouse Military Shift Dress (Buy Here) 
Freyrs Vintage Fashion Sunglasses (Buy Here) 
Chloe Faye Sued Shoulder Bag (Buy Here) 
BCBGENERATION Tilda Flats (Buy Here) 








Popular Posts