Let's Get One Thing Straight

Outfit Of The Day 
Selfie Time! Today's outfit of the day is one funky little number. This outfit is stylish, trendy, a bit sexy and just the right amount of fun for summer. I paired a striped crop top with a jersey skirt for a slick monochrome look. The sporty trim is an extra cute touch. Throw in a modern heel and an eye-catching clutch and it is a winning combination.


Topshop Engineered Stripe Crop Top (Buy Here)  
Topshop Sporty Ribbed Mini Skirt (Buy Here) 
3.1 Phillip Lim Slingback Martini Sandals (Buy Here) 
Torrid Selfie Paris Clutch (Buy Here) 
Le Specs Vertigo Gold-Tone Round Sunglasses (Buy Here) 
Shu Uemura Pressed Eye Shadow (Buy Here) 
Dolce & Gabbana Makeup Passion Eyes Mascara (Buy Here) 
Nail Varnish In Collide (Buy Here)  
Guerlain Eyeliner (Buy Here) 



Let's Get One Thing Straight www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales


Let's Get One Thing Straight by latoyacl featuring Dolce&Gabbana  



CREATIVE BLOGGER NOMINATION
Okay, I am going to do something a little different today. Yesterday I found out that I was nominated by Toi Thomas the blogger and self-published author of The ToiBox of Words for the Creative Blogger Award. Thank you, Toi for the nomination! It was really cool to scroll over to her page to see what was new and to my surprise, I was mentioned. It made my day so please make sure to check out her blog and discover what she has to offer. 

THE RULES
1) Thank and post the link to the person who nominated you. 
2) Share five facts about yourself to your readers. 
3) Nominate 10-20 blogs and notify them. ( I will only nominate one, otherwise, it can be misconstrued as spam or chain mail. Which I am not cool with.)
4) Pass on the rules.

MY FIVE FACTS
1) I am a proud Leo, and I am an August baby (Yay party next month)!
2) I'm an introvert.
3) I am extremely passionate and enjoy lively debates (Not screaming matches). 
4) I have an addictive sweet tooth.
5) My favorite vacation spot is Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.

MY NOMINEE

The Complete Works of TGR Worzel . I nominated Ray Turner the blogger behind The Complete Works of TGR Worzel because I admire his hard work and dedication to his blogging career. He has several blogs and I can never understand how he manages them all when I can barely get my main blog together. He is a consistent and an opinionated blogger. He lets you know where he stands but in a respectful and humorous manner. He has supported me and my blog for a couple of years and always manages to leave a comment on almost all of my post even if he doesn't always agree with my fashion sense.














Popular Posts