On The Hunt For Perfection (Weekend Edition)

As we enter into the weekend the first thing on my mind is what is on my agenda as far as entertainment is concerned, and what I will be wearing during the festivities. For a lot of us, the weekend gives us the opportunity to unwind and to enjoy the company of the people in our social circle. That can manifest as a date, an adventure at the local club and bar, or a private gathering among friends. No matter what the occasion entails I'm always on the hunt for the perfect outfit that will capture how I feel at the moment. That is why I always keep at least one little black dress in my closet. The LBD always seems to work for all types of occasions. Depending on how I dress it up or down the right one becomes a superstar in my closet. Even though I am extremely fond of bright colors the most worn item in my wardrobe is not the dress with the most vibrant hue. My little black dress is the most reached for item in my closet. So today's set is dedicated to the staple every woman should own, you guessed it the LBD. 



On The Hunt For Perfection www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales



Forever 21 Fit & Flare Dress (Sizes S-XL Buy Here) (Sizes XL-3X Buy Here)
Marni Earrings (Buy Here) 
Elena Ghisellini Clutch (Buy Here) 
Tamara Mellon Heels (Buy Here) 












Popular Posts