Glam Goddess

Are you a Glam Goddess?
Let's get real, sometimes I wake up and feel like sh*t, and that feeling can last throughout the whole day. So I cherish the rare moments I wake up feeling gorgeous. On those days I want to flaunt it, show it off, and revel in it. So in the words of Nicki Minaj today's set is " Pretty on Fleek", and is pure high octane glamour. Can you handle it?


Glam Goddess

Glam Goddess by latoyacl featuring a brown shoulder bag


Maticevski Black cropped Emotive Bustier (Buy Here) 
DKNY Embroidered Cotton Blend Mini Skirt (Buy Here) 
Wet Seal Strappy Caged Heels (Buy Here) 
Emilio Pucci Shoulder Bag (Buy Here) 
Lanvin Crystal Stone Clip On Earrings (Buy Here)  






Poolside Welcome Box Offer

Comments

  1. Oh gawd, LaToya...I wake up feeling like shit on most mornings. LOL! Hence I require a half an hour almost every morning alone to do my makeup so I look and feel human.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that DKNY miniskirt! It is gorgeous.

    Love Priya

    MyFashionFixes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that top and the pattern of the skirt, beautiful set:)

    www.tipsyheelz.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice selection my dear. Print of skirt is amazing!!! Have a nice day, kisses and thank you for stopping at my blog,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That skirt is fabulous. Definitely the star of the show.

      Delete
  5. Love this dress, Toya! Looks gorgeous^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've tend to feel rough most mornings too, but this outfit has cheered me up. I like the pattern on the skirt, which holds my attention and the accessories are perfect too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog