Straight From The Runway - My 12 Favorites From The Banana Republic SS 2016 Collection

Banana Republic has kicked it up a notch with a chic city cool spin on their standard preppy classics. We have always been able to rely on the brand for simple and classic pieces that were timeless and understated. Their latest collection for spring/summer shook things up a bit with a refreshingly glossy overhaul that will have you looking presentable with an extra dose of color and style.

Straight From The Runway - My 12 Favorites From The Banana Republic Spring 2016 Collection
FAVORITE !!!

Straight From The Runway - My 12 Favorites From The Banana Republic Spring 2016 Collection

Straight From The Runway - My 12 Favorites From The Banana Republic Spring 2016 Collection

Straight From The Runway - My 12 Favorites From The Banana Republic Spring 2016 Collection

Straight From The Runway - My 12 Favorites From The Banana Republic Spring 2016 Collection


Straight From The Runway - My 12 Favorites From The Banana Republic Spring 2016 Collection

Straight From The Runway - My 12 Favorites From The Banana Republic Spring 2016 Collection

Straight From The Runway - My 12 Favorites From The Banana Republic Spring 2016 Collection
FAVORITE !!!

Straight From The Runway - My 12 Favorites From The Banana Republic Spring 2016 Collection
FAVORITE !!!

Straight From The Runway - My 12 Favorites From The Banana Republic Spring 2016 Collection
FAVORITE !!!

Straight From The Runway - My 12 Favorites From The Banana Republic Spring 2016 Collection

Straight From The Runway - My 12 Favorites From The Banana Republic Spring 2016 Collection











bareMinerals new GEN NUDE | 60 shades. 4 finishes. a million ways to go nude.

Comments

  1. oh my love all these pieces/looks!

    https://midorilinea.com/blog/

    xoxo,
    Sakura

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my love all these pieces/looks!

    https://midorilinea.com/blog/

    xoxo,
    Sakura

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Banana Republic, as well as LOFT and J.Crew, which I feel all three have similar vibes and great quality! All of your picks here are so chic and vibrant for summer. I also love the shape and silhouettes of these pieces, so flattering! Thanks so much for sharing, beautiful, and I hope you're having a wonderful week so far!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do all have a similar vibe even though I'm not as fond of Loft as the others. My sister is obsessed with Loft though.

      Delete
  4. I have long been a huge fan of Banana Republic and both me and my husband has a few pieces from the brand. Looks like this collection is seriously chic!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree this collection is seriously chic!

      Delete
  5. I love the flower print midi skirt and matching top - also the blue on blue - some really great items from BR.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That blue on blue is so minimalist chic. I adore it!

      Delete
  6. I really like this collection, especially I love nude lace up heels, second dress(what a great print!) and red suit - it's so sophisticated :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really loved that red suit too. It is absolutely fab!

      Delete
  7. I adore all of your picks! The red suit is my fave, very sexy.

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. High fashion and I love it.
    Do you want us to follow each other via GFC or Bloglovin'?
    Blog: http://glaringwaves.blogspot.ba/
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/glaringwaves/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does bridge the line between high fashion and more accessible fashion.

      Delete
  9. I adore the clutch in that first ensemble and that all red suit! So chic.

    XO, Jessi
    http://www.mywhiteT.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone seems to be going ga-ga over that red suit. I guess it is the standout look from the collection.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Marni Madder Print Dress