Think Pink - Street Style Chic

Finally the weekend is here and it is time for me to present an outfit perfect for chill-axing or running errands in. Now usually my favorite type of casual outfit includes a denim item but I am stepping out of my comfort zone and showcasing the color pink and how I would style it. I'm not a huge fan of wearing pink, especially the pastel variety, so I took a more tonal approach when styling this outfit. I made sure to add different shades of pink in small doses so the end result would be to my liking. Since the color pink can come off as too girly I balanced the shade with an outfit that had a tomboy edge. I paired a sporty crop top with a curve hugging striped tube skirt, round sunglasses, a practical crossbody bag, and a classic pair of Chuck Taylors. The overall look has personality, spunk and is very cool. 

What are your plans for the weekend? 


Think Pink - Street Style Chic

Think Pink - Street Style Chic by latoyacl featuring Bare Escentuals  


Adidas by Stella McCartney Yo Crop Hoodie (Buy Here) 
OASIS Stripe Tube Skirt (Buy Here) 
MONKI Jill Sunglasses (Buy Here) 
L.K. Bennett Megan White Crossbody Bag (Buy Here) 
Converse Chuck Taylor Canvas Sneaker (Buy Here) 
BareMinerals Lash Domination Mascara (Buy Here) 
Urban Decay High Color Lipgloss in Failbait (Buy Here) 
MAC Stormy Pink Pro Longwear Paint Pot (Buy Here) 
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Snatch (Buy Here) 
BareMinerals Lash Domination Ink Liner (Buy Here) 
Model: Jessica Strother  




Curler - 468x60

Comments

  1. Love the cross body bag. Have a great weekend :)

    xoxo Eva | www.evakindles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Lash Domination mascara! Have completely forgotten about it until I see it here.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great mascara and eyeliner. It makes your eyes pop.

      Delete
  3. I love it.. that hair colour is so amazing! Would love to follow each other, let me know if you want to! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pink is pretty big now!! Love the way you style this skirt with the top! It's super cool.
    The hair colour is so fun but not sure I can pull it off like those girls do.
    Have a great sunday.
    xx
    Aurelie | http://www.surface85.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you about the pink hair color but it was so cute that it inspired a whole fashion set. More power to the girls who do rock it!

      Delete
  5. Great picks you got here! That skirt--I will totally wear it in a heart beat. Your combo is so chic but comfy. I love the personality in this style babe! xx


    www.prettyweirdbombshell.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That skirt is super cute and the price is even better. A total must-have.

      Delete
  6. Great post, love it!

    -xx, Sia
    http://www.siafoch.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute!

    www.tipsyheelz.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving this so much! The tube skirt is so cute. I love that pink is in right now, even though I don't think I'll wear it just yet. Looks amazing though <3

    xx Bash |   go say   H E Y   B A S H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love pink in theory but like you I'm a bit wary of the color. The tube skirt is so versatile and can easily be dressed up or down.

      Delete
  9. Wonderful blog! I love and i follow your blog, please follow me too
    http://alamodenatine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this is such a cute outfit, girlie, one I'd certainly wear! I adore the athleisure vibes, with a hint of feminine, perfectly styled! Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you're having a great start to your week so far!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jalisa! I always love when I can mix athleisure with feminine pieces. It is basically my style of on the weekends. I am having a great week so far and I hope you are having a lovely one as well.

      Delete
  11. I love casual style, especially now, when I need to walk a lot with my little one:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This outfit is perfect for a casual stroll with your little one.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Marni Madder Print Dress