Think Pink - Street Style Chic

Finally, the weekend is here and it is time for me to present an outfit perfect for chill-axing or running errands in. Now usually my favorite type of casual outfit includes a denim item but I am stepping out of my comfort zone and showcasing the color pink and how I would style it. I'm not a huge fan of wearing pink, especially the pastel variety, so I took a more tonal approach when styling this outfit. I made sure to add different shades of pink in small doses so the end result would be to my liking. Since the color pink can come off as too girly I balanced the shade with an outfit that had a tomboy edge. I paired a sporty crop top with a curve-hugging striped tube skirt, round sunglasses, a practical crossbody bag, and a classic pair of Chuck Taylors. The overall look has personality, spunk and is very cool. 

What are your plans for the weekend? 

Think Pink - Street Style Chic www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales




Adidas by Stella McCartney Yo Crop Hoodie 
OASIS Stripe Tube Skirt  
MONKI Jill Sunglasses  
L.K. Bennett Megan White Crossbody Bag 
Converse Chuck Taylor Canvas Sneaker 
BareMinerals Lash Domination Mascara 
Urban Decay High Color Lipgloss in Failbait 
MAC Stormy Pink Pro Longwear Paint Pot  
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Snatch  
BareMinerals Lash Domination Ink Liner 
Model: Jessica Strother  




Popular Posts